Lord's Day Mass Saturday: 4:30pm Sunday: 8:30am & 11:00am
All Masses are live streamed on the SJV Facebook page.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
The church office is open the following hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - Noon
Please call 563-332-7910 or email [email protected] after office hours.
Sprouts and Children's Liturgy
These two programs are currently suspended until further notice due to COVID-19.
Sprouts Nursery is available during the 8:30am Mass on most weekends during the school year.
Children's Liturgy of the Word is offered to children in grades 1-3 during the 8:30am Mass
The mission of St. John Vianney Parish, a faith community inspired by the Holy Spirit, is to bring all God's people closer to Christ in the community of the church by spreading the good news through active, dedicated ministries committed to:
prayerful active liturgy;
a deepened understanding of the faith;
sharing our faith with our children and others;
and active social justice and Christian service.
St. John Vianney is a welcoming, liturgical community calling all members to Christ-action.
Readings for the week of August 1, 2021
- Sunday: Ex 16:2-4, 12-15 / Ps 78:3-4, 23-24, 25, 54 [24b] / Eph 4:17, 20-24 / Jn 6:24-35
- Monday: Nm 11:4b-15 / Ps 81:12-13, 14-15, 16-17 [2a] / Mt 14:13-21
- Tuesday: Nm 12:1-13 / Ps 51:3-4, 5-6ab, 6cd-7, 12-13 [cf. 3a] / Mt 14:22-36 or
- Mt 15: 1-2, 10-14
- Wednesday: Nm 13:1-2, 25—14:1, 26-29a, 34-35 / Ps 106:6-7ab, 13-14, 21-22, 23 [4a] / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/080521.cfm
- Mt 15: 21-28
- Thursday: Nm 20:1-13 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Mt 16:13-23
- Friday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 / Ps 97:1-2, 5-6, 9 [1a and 9a] / 2 Pt 1:16-19 / Mk 9:2-10
- Saturday: Dn 6:4-13 / Ps 18: 28, 3-4. 47 and 51 / Mk 17:14-20
- Next Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:4-8 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [9a] / Eph 4:30—5:2 / Jn 6:41-51